- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Remove product from compare list - HOW TO
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #177364
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Remove product from compare list - HOW TO was created by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I would like to add functionality to be able to remove a product from the list of products that is displayed when I COMPARE PRODUCTS.
I noticed within the compare.php view a comment that says:
so I am wondering if this is a future feature that will be added.
If not, can you give me direction on how I might begin the process of creating this PHP code to remove a product from the list of products that appear in the compare list.
Dennis
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I would like to add functionality to be able to remove a product from the list of products that is displayed when I COMPARE PRODUCTS.
I noticed within the compare.php view a comment that says:
Code:
<tr id="hikashop_compare_tr_head">
<td><!-- "Move and Remove Product from compare list" links --></td>
....
....
If not, can you give me direction on how I might begin the process of creating this PHP code to remove a product from the list of products that appear in the compare list.
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177367
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove product from compare list - HOW TO
Hi,
We don't plan on adding that by default. You will have to edit the file "compare" via the menu Display>Views and there, in the tr element with the id hikashop_compare_tr_head (where you got your code from), you need to add a remove input button in each td with a link which would go to the same page minus the cid parameter containing the id of the current product.
We don't plan on adding that by default. You will have to edit the file "compare" via the menu Display>Views and there, in the tr element with the id hikashop_compare_tr_head (where you got your code from), you need to add a remove input button in each td with a link which would go to the same page minus the cid parameter containing the id of the current product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds