- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
Category listing and working of links
11 years 11 months ago #177485
by Burov
Category listing and working of links was created by Burov
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
Good Day,
I'm make the category listing module looking like on the left area on Hika demo website
"Link on main categories" is Off
But some first level categories don't have subcategories, and I need when clicking on it, will open the category page with product list
But the same time, I need that for first level categories which have the subcategories, menu will working like on the left area on Hika demo website
Please help
Good Day,
I'm make the category listing module looking like on the left area on Hika demo website
"Link on main categories" is Off
But some first level categories don't have subcategories, and I need when clicking on it, will open the category page with product list
But the same time, I need that for first level categories which have the subcategories, menu will working like on the left area on Hika demo website
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177535
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category listing and working of links
Hi,
You should turn off the "link on main categories" option of your module.
Then, edit the file "listing_list" of the "category" view via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
to:
You should turn off the "link on main categories" option of your module.
Then, edit the file "listing_list" of the "category" view via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
Code:
if( !$this->module || $this->params->get('links_on_main_categories')){
Code:
if( !$this->module || $this->params->get('links_on_main_categories') || empty($row->childs)){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177830
by Burov
Thank you Nicolas, very mach.
Replied by Burov on topic Category listing and working of links
nicolas wrote: Hi,
You should turn off the "link on main categories" option of your module.
Then, edit the file "listing_list" of the "category" view via the menu Display>Views and change the line:to:Code:if( !$this->module || $this->params->get('links_on_main_categories')){Code:if( !$this->module || $this->params->get('links_on_main_categories') || empty($row->childs)){
Thank you Nicolas, very mach.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds