Skip to main content

Horrible radio button for custom field

More
11 years 11 months ago #177502 by ced1870
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3

Hi
Even if I use bootstrap (option also loaded into the Hikashop config), the radio buttons displayed from my custom fields look horrible. No styling, and no Bootstrap design

The needed classes "btn-group" and ".btn" are not implemented.
Thank you in advance for a fix
Regards
CEd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177550 by erickb
I am using my own radio and checkboxes ymalaya.com/test/form-radio-check/ big enough for fingers on smartphones
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by erickb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177551 by Jerome
Hi,

Bootstrap design is not provided by HikaShop ; it has to be provided by your template.
So you should see that with your template directly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177595 by ced1870
@erickb : thank you but I'm more looking for a way to change the existing

@jerome : yes it :) but there is no BS class in the html code. Is there a way to override these html code ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177605 by Jerome
Hi,

Just do not use the Bootstrap design in HikaShop to not have the bootstrap html.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177731 by ced1870
my be I have missed somegthing, let me be more detailed :
1/ I want bootstrap design for my radio buttons. Anyway I'm on joomla 3 so I need BS ;)
2/ I have activated BS in my template + in hikashop config (this is what I want)
3/ the standard radio buttons from Hikashop are OK
4/ the custom fields that show some radio buttons are NOT OK

I hope that this has sense :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177740 by Jerome
Hi,

Can you please provide a screenshot or a link ?
So we will be able to see your problem directly :)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177822 by ced1870
I have sent you the url + credential by email :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177826 by Jerome
Hi,

Please provide us a screenshot as requested.
We do not need access to your website, we need a screenshot. It will be easier for everyone !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177907 by ced1870

Can you please provide a screenshot or a link ?

"or a link" >> this is what I have done like you requested !
screenshot attached

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #178067 by Xavier
Hi,

For that, you will have to edit the class "field" in HikaShop. It is a core file, so will require an override else the changes will be lost when updating.

It require good php knowledges for this edition. I add that on our TODO list. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #178068 by ced1870
I have the needed PHP skills. My problem is that I don't want to do it and then all changes lost when I upgrade the component.
I will wait you update, please let me know when it is done :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum