- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Question about SEF URLs
11 years 11 months ago #177881
by jmbgreen
Question about SEF URLs was created by jmbgreen
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I have 4 custom links inside my product page template. The links are to 4 products listing accessories categories. I already have menu items for these 4 pages, which they have their nice working SEF URL, like: www. site.com/categorylisting
The link code in my template is :
but the SEF URL that is generated with this is: www. site.com/categorylisting/product/listing
Is it possible to have this link same as the main link when clicked from the menu item ?
I think somewhere I have found that Hika is calling another method for creating its URL and not the JRoute... I remember right?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I have 4 custom links inside my product page template. The links are to 4 products listing accessories categories. I already have menu items for these 4 pages, which they have their nice working SEF URL, like: www. site.com/categorylisting
The link code in my template is :
Code:
<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=product&layout=listing&Itemid=1149'); ?>"></a>
Is it possible to have this link same as the main link when clicked from the menu item ?
I think somewhere I have found that Hika is calling another method for creating its URL and not the JRoute... I remember right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177884
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Question about SEF URLs
Hi,
You should use that code:
Our even:
You should use that code:
Code:
<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_hikashop&Itemid=1149'); ?>"></a>
Code:
<a href="/categorylisting"></a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178145
by jmbgreen
Replied by jmbgreen on topic Question about SEF URLs
This worked - thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds