Skip to main content

Please help

More
11 years 11 months ago #178034 by piotreczek100
Please help was created by piotreczek100
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3

hello
I need help with setting options for products. What I mean is that at the moment I made a few possible to order case for pens, but it does not look good. ie not as much as I'd like.
Namely, in the present example, the buyer can order 100 pens and can order multiple versions of the box, but I would like to be able to choose one of them.
Characteristic look cool but I do not know if I could take pictures of the box so that when you move the magnified cursor on the icon and if it is possible that the icon was the price? Besides what I have to do the other versions? It is better if to add it somehow differently.
I mean it would be clear and functional.

If someone can give me a hint how to do this in advance thank you very much.
Sorry for my English but I used google translator
Regards
Piotr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #178045 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Please help
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what is your problem.
Could you try to find someone to be able to translate your message in proper english ?
Also, could you provide some screenshots/links of the problem ? That could help us get a clearer picture of the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #178199 by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Please help
I mean what I marked in red frame
There are available packaging for pens, but at the moment the customer can choose several of them, such as sentence-1 + zd-5 and I would like to be able to choose one type of packaging. It still does not work for me :( popup seems to me that I did everything as in the demo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #178202 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Please help
Hi,

So if I understand correctly, you want only one option with several values instead of several options ?
In that case, only create one option product, and add to it a characteristics with all the values you want and then use that option in your product and it should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #178295 by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Please help
and if you do then you will be in a popup preview of the product?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #178337 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Please help
Hi,

Yes, on the main product a "i" will be displayed if you filled the product url field and when clicking on it, the product page of the option will be in a popup.

But just to be clear, for the selection, it's a dropdown and not a popup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum