- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Waitlist and back in stock date
11 years 11 months ago #178077
by boopoo
Waitlist and back in stock date was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi there,
Is there any way I can display both the date when products will be in stock and the 'wait list' button at the same time? I want to tell customers when the products will be back in stock, but also to send them an email when the stock is available. At present, I can only display one or the other - not both at same time.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi there,
Is there any way I can display both the date when products will be in stock and the 'wait list' button at the same time? I want to tell customers when the products will be back in stock, but also to send them an email when the stock is available. At present, I can only display one or the other - not both at same time.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178121
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Waitlist and back in stock date
Hi,
You can do it by overriding the view "product | quantity". You will find some code for the waitlist which is displayed when the product have no stock.
The best is to move this code in another part so it will be display every time.
Regards,
You can do it by overriding the view "product | quantity". You will find some code for the waitlist which is displayed when the product have no stock.
The best is to move this code in another part so it will be display every time.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds