- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
Confusion re: Characteristics
- NanoPlanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #179213
by NanoPlanet
Confusion re: Characteristics was created by NanoPlanet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Ok, so I have HikaShop up and running and have created my categories and sub-categories
and am now starting to add products.
Under Products > Characteristics I created a variant called Size, in which I added S, M, L and
XL as values.
Adding the Size variant to a product is no problem. I know how to do that. But what if a product
only comes in S, M and L? How do I exclude XL?
Many thanks!
Leslie
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Ok, so I have HikaShop up and running and have created my categories and sub-categories
and am now starting to add products.
Under Products > Characteristics I created a variant called Size, in which I added S, M, L and
XL as values.
Adding the Size variant to a product is no problem. I know how to do that. But what if a product
only comes in S, M and L? How do I exclude XL?
Many thanks!
Leslie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179216
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Confusion re: Characteristics
Hi,
Click on a button "manage variants" while editing the main product and then delete the variants you don't want.
Regards,
Click on a button "manage variants" while editing the main product and then delete the variants you don't want.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds