- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot add Products to a category
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #179861
by MoverShaker
Cannot add Products to a category was created by MoverShaker
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message. It just doesn't do the job!
I have been struggling to add a product to a category.
Basically I go the product.
Click Categories -> Add
Select the category I want to add it to.
Click OK
It shows a new screen I don't remember seeing before.
When I close it there is no change to my product category whatsoever.
I attach screen shots of the whole process.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message. It just doesn't do the job!
I have been struggling to add a product to a category.
Basically I go the product.
Click Categories -> Add
Select the category I want to add it to.
Click OK
It shows a new screen I don't remember seeing before.
When I close it there is no change to my product category whatsoever.
I attach screen shots of the whole process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #179883
by MoverShaker
Replied by MoverShaker on topic Cannot add Products to a category
In fact, I see this is happening with most things. I noticed it also when trying to add variants to a product too.
Also I am struggling to upload photos for the same reason.
Also I am struggling to upload photos for the same reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot add Products to a category
Hi,
This indicates a javascript error on the page.
Could you please like that the javascript error console of your browser while you do that process in order to get the error message corresponding to the issue ?
This indicates a javascript error on the page.
Could you please like that the javascript error console of your browser while you do that process in order to get the error message corresponding to the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #179924
by MoverShaker
Replied by MoverShaker on topic Cannot add Products to a category
Now I am venturing into the unknown....
I have attached a printscreen of what I think you want.
I have attached a printscreen of what I think you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #179927
by MoverShaker
Replied by MoverShaker on topic Cannot add Products to a category
Hi Nicolas,
According to my friend this is more what you may be looking for:
Use of getAttributeNode() is deprecated. Use getAttribute() instead. mootools-core.js:108
TypeError: window.hikashop.ready is not a function index.php:911
According to my friend this is more what you may be looking for:
Use of getAttributeNode() is deprecated. Use getAttribute() instead. mootools-core.js:108
TypeError: window.hikashop.ready is not a function index.php:911
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #180167
by MoverShaker
Replied by MoverShaker on topic Cannot add Products to a category
Please can I get a response on this. What should I do? I cannot capture my shipment properly at the moment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180197
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Cannot add Products to a category
I suspect you have old version of media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js
Could you open this file and check the @version at the top?
Could you open this file and check the @version at the top?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #180205
by MoverShaker
Replied by MoverShaker on topic Cannot add Products to a category
* @version 2.2.1
I think
I think
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180207
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Cannot add Products to a category
If I'm correct, you are using Hikashop 2.3.3, but js file is from Hikashop 2.2.1.
You can, update to Hikashop 2.3.4 ( don't forget to take a backup, just in case) and js file should be also updated.
Or extract media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js from Hikashop 2.3.3 installation package and upload it .
You can, update to Hikashop 2.3.4 ( don't forget to take a backup, just in case) and js file should be also updated.
Or extract media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js from Hikashop 2.3.3 installation package and upload it .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180210
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Cannot add Products to a category
I checked out also other js files and it looks like you have mix of files from several versions.
You should update all js files from media/com_hikashop/js/ folder to the same version.
You should update all js files from media/com_hikashop/js/ folder to the same version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #180537
by MoverShaker
Replied by MoverShaker on topic Cannot add Products to a category
Thank you so much.
This has worked and solved our problem completely.
This has worked and solved our problem completely.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds