- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Cant find Carousel in Parameter Div
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #180132
by dancingkazzaf
Cant find Carousel in Parameter Div was created by dancingkazzaf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
Hello,
I have been trying to find the Hikashop carousel. But when I look at Parameter Div it doesn't give me a option to turn on carousel like it should. I am also on the Hikashop Business version too.
Am I doing something wrong?
Regards,
Karen
Hello,
I have been trying to find the Hikashop carousel. But when I look at Parameter Div it doesn't give me a option to turn on carousel like it should. I am also on the Hikashop Business version too.
Am I doing something wrong?
Regards,
Karen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180137
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cant find Carousel in Parameter Div
Hi,
The carousels are only available for the modules, not the menus.
I think that its the origin of your issue.
ps: the carousel option is on the right side below the "Parameters for products" part.
The carousels are only available for the modules, not the menus.
I think that its the origin of your issue.
ps: the carousel option is on the right side below the "Parameters for products" part.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 10 months ago #180348
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Cant find Carousel in Parameter Div
Oh yes thankyou, I have found it now.
I have another issue, I have got all my products listed on a page and the carousel is there as well working fine but what I want to do is remove the products listed and just have the carousel previewing the products instead. But cant seem to stop the product showing on the page.
Thanks Karen
I have another issue, I have got all my products listed on a page and the carousel is there as well working fine but what I want to do is remove the products listed and just have the carousel previewing the products instead. But cant seem to stop the product showing on the page.
Thanks Karen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180351
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cant find Carousel in Parameter Div
Hi,
If you have assigned the module on a product listing page so yes, you will have a common listing and a carousel.
What you have to do is assign the module on another menu, potentially a menu displaying an empty article, this way you will only have the carousel.
If you have assigned the module on a product listing page so yes, you will have a common listing and a carousel.
What you have to do is assign the module on another menu, potentially a menu displaying an empty article, this way you will only have the carousel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 10 months ago #180451
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Cant find Carousel in Parameter Div
Oh yes thankyou thats worked. Quite obvious really 
I have just created a article and changed the current menu item from product listing to single article. Simples.
Thanks Karen
I have just created a article and changed the current menu item from product listing to single article. Simples.
Thanks Karen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds