Hikaserial code not applied to product cust field
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #180518
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Hikaserial code not applied to product cust field was created by nowherenowhere
Okay so its a bit of a tricky one here. I have products with a custom field in the item.type
I also have Hikaserial applying a code to each product as its bought.
The problem is, if I adjust the custom field from option 1 to option 2, the serial code is not being applied to the second option of the product... How can I get this working?
TX
I also have Hikaserial applying a code to each product as its bought.
The problem is, if I adjust the custom field from option 1 to option 2, the serial code is not being applied to the second option of the product... How can I get this working?
TX
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 10 months ago #180524
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Hikaserial code not applied to product cust field
Ah, let me rephrase that...
Actually whats happening, is this field is being called in the product listings view. Then if I toggle the options and choose the second one and go through checkout, it is not being applied to the product (the serial number) // which means I dont see it in the order created email... However if I go through to the product page and apply the second option - it is applied to the product - and I see it in the order created email.
So for some reason the option although it displays in the product listing and it goes reflect in the text if I select it (reflect in the text of checkout) - the actual serial is not applied... Is there something I can add to the product listings view to ensure the serial is applied if a custom field option is selected?
Actually whats happening, is this field is being called in the product listings view. Then if I toggle the options and choose the second one and go through checkout, it is not being applied to the product (the serial number) // which means I dont see it in the order created email... However if I go through to the product page and apply the second option - it is applied to the product - and I see it in the order created email.
So for some reason the option although it displays in the product listing and it goes reflect in the text if I select it (reflect in the text of checkout) - the actual serial is not applied... Is there something I can add to the product listings view to ensure the serial is applied if a custom field option is selected?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 10 months ago #180527
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Hikaserial code not applied to product cust field
!!!
What a truly wonderful component you guys have made! - For anyone who has the same issue, this is your salvation:
HikaShop serial product-add check
In da plugins!
What a truly wonderful component you guys have made! - For anyone who has the same issue, this is your salvation:
HikaShop serial product-add check
In da plugins!
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds