- Posts: 191
- Thank you received: 5
Automatically remove product after date expiry
11 years 10 months ago #181233
by lt635
Automatically remove product after date expiry was created by lt635
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I am looking at developing a shop where people can order weekly specials which will be delivered to their door. There will be no online payment setup (at this stage) and the postage will probably be just a set delivery fee. After working with Hikashop I am assuming that all this is easily possible with just some changes/overrides to the language file.
In the product listing you have the option to add a start and finish date. I tested this on a shop and the product is still listed but with the comment 'Item not sold anymore' and the 'add to cart' button has been removed. What I need is for the expired products to be automatically removed from the shop once expired. Can this be done?
(I am using Hikashop Business)
Thank you
Kind regards
Lene
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I am looking at developing a shop where people can order weekly specials which will be delivered to their door. There will be no online payment setup (at this stage) and the postage will probably be just a set delivery fee. After working with Hikashop I am assuming that all this is easily possible with just some changes/overrides to the language file.
In the product listing you have the option to add a start and finish date. I tested this on a shop and the product is still listed but with the comment 'Item not sold anymore' and the 'add to cart' button has been removed. What I need is for the expired products to be automatically removed from the shop once expired. Can this be done?
(I am using Hikashop Business)
Thank you
Kind regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181239
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Automatically remove product after date expiry
Hi,
Yes, you can use this plugin for that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/31934-st...ale-date.html#128950
Yes, you can use this plugin for that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/31934-st...ale-date.html#128950
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181399
by lt635
Replied by lt635 on topic Automatically remove product after date expiry
Great! Thank you Nicolas.
Kind regards
Lene
Kind regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds