- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Warning Trim Error
- nathan-walsh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/flttrai/public_html/opcpc/libraries/framework/Joomla/Registry/Format/Json.php on line 49
I keep seeing the message
a few times on the page. No idea why???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also this warning is not very helpful, as it's result of other error and it will be impossible to find out the real problem without knowing the context.
Where and what did you do before this warning is displayed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you sure that it is coming from HikaShop ?
The error is in Joomla, without some debug traces in order to get the call stack for the warning, it will be difficult to know which is the source of the error ; and even if it's in HikaShop, there are a lot of files and a lot of lines.
So we would need more details to be able to fix it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nathan-walsh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
korzo wrote: It's only Notice. You can hide them setting Error Reporting to none in Joomla global configuration.
Also this warning is not very helpful, as it's result of other error and it will be impossible to find out the real problem without knowing the context.
Where and what did you do before this warning is displayed?
Hey Thanks for getting back Korzo,
Bit of a n00b with the settings in Hika do you know where it is to disable it?
Also i'm not to sure what I was doing, basically I am using modules with Load position throughout the site as appose to one big shop page/categories as it fits the nature of our product better. I have set this up on a couple other of our sites and not had this problem. I did however move the module from one page to another which was when I noticed the error.
Thanks,
Nathan.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
Are you sure that it is coming from HikaShop ?
The error is in Joomla, without some debug traces in order to get the call stack for the warning, it will be difficult to know which is the source of the error ; and even if it's in HikaShop, there are a lot of files and a lot of lines.
So we would need more details to be able to fix it.
Regards,
Hey Thanks for getting back Jerome,
I'm convinced it is Hika as if I delete all of the products from the shop there are no errors on the pages we are using the {loadmodule xxx} to load the products and when I put the shop offline it disappears.
If it would help I am happy to provide you with the admin login/password?
Thanks,
Nathan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The setting is in the Joomla configuration as Korzo said, not in HikaShop. On a live website that "error reporting" should be turned off anyway for security reasons so do that and it will work for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nathan-walsh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Have also just noticed that the images are not displaying on the products page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So please check your settings in Configuration > Main > Images, and the folder permissions via FTP.
If the problem don't come from there, please give us an account to access the frontend of your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nathan-walsh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
All the settings seem fine to me. Match as they are on other sites we have.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please give us an account to access the frontend of your website via our contact form with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HikaShop is displaying the images on the listing. However, your template has code which remove the images from the listing.
If you change your template to the beez3 template, you'll see that the images are displaying on that listing.
So I would recommend first to check any view override you have in your template and remove them to use the default views and then reapply your modifications to the default views one by one by starting with the listing and listing_table view files of the product view (since that's the layout you're using on your listings).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nathan-walsh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
I also removed my custom css and that didn't bring it back.
Have been through the page as much as I can with no joy, little confused by this.
It also seems that each product is appearing twice on table layout... the other layouts only show each product once but still have no images. I am clearly very poor at coding but the changes that I have made haven't affected any of the other websites that I have used the same code on, so i'm lost.
*managed to loose the duplicate entries still no joy on pics.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATES/html/com_hikashop/product via FTP and that will disable all the overrides you have done on the product views in your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.