- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Resizing options box to fit page
11 years 10 months ago #181442
by boopoo
Resizing options box to fit page was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
Hi there,
Due to my layout the options box drop down field does not fit on the page. I would be very grateful if you can tell me how I can make the Yes/No drop down field smaller in width so the right hand edge fits inside the border box. If you look at the URL you can see.
Many thanks in advance for your time.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
Hi there,
Due to my layout the options box drop down field does not fit on the page. I would be very grateful if you can tell me how I can make the Yes/No drop down field smaller in width so the right hand edge fits inside the border box. If you look at the URL you can see.
Many thanks in advance for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181448
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Resizing options box to fit page
Hi,
This is a template issue, that's because in the index.php file of your template there is a property like that:
So you have to remove it, or override it. It's not HikaShop related
This is a template issue, that's because in the index.php file of your template there is a property like that:
Code:
.chzn-container {
min-width: 220px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181569
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Resizing options box to fit page
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for the reply. Yes I know it limits it to 220px, as the side column cannot be more than this. However I want the drop down field in the options box to be smaller in width, not larger. If I override what you said, the whole options box will be too big.
Thanks for your help!
Thanks for the reply. Yes I know it limits it to 220px, as the side column cannot be more than this. However I want the drop down field in the options box to be smaller in width, not larger. If I override what you said, the whole options box will be too big.
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181570
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Resizing options box to fit page
Yes, so you have to remove the min-width property as explained.
The min-width force a min size for the element, so if you remove that, it will be smaller
The min-width force a min size for the element, so if you remove that, it will be smaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: boopoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds