- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Fields: Creating Read Only
11 years 10 months ago #182221
by KeithBlow
Custom Fields: Creating Read Only was created by KeithBlow
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I've been at this for a while.
Selling digital files. I want to display fields like Length, Format, File Size and be able to put all that information in the backend when creating the product, but then want to display that information as an uneditable line of text (not a field box). I
I can create fields in the backend using Table Product. Edit them. But they won't display because they are not Table Item. If I create a table Item field, then where do I edit them (they don't display in the backend) and they are editable.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I've been at this for a while.
Selling digital files. I want to display fields like Length, Format, File Size and be able to put all that information in the backend when creating the product, but then want to display that information as an uneditable line of text (not a field box). I
I can create fields in the backend using Table Product. Edit them. But they won't display because they are not Table Item. If I create a table Item field, then where do I edit them (they don't display in the backend) and they are editable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #182268
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Custom Fields: Creating Read Only
Hello,
The solution will just be to use Product custom field.
Also, don't forget to set the "Display custom item fields" option to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
The solution will just be to use Product custom field.
Also, don't forget to set the "Display custom item fields" option to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
The following user(s) said Thank You: KeithBlow
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #182322
by KeithBlow
Replied by KeithBlow on topic Custom Fields: Creating Read Only
You know, I swear I did that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #182342
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom Fields: Creating Read Only
Hi,
Please give us screenshots of your custom product fields.
This way we will be able to give you more informations or try to reproduce the issue on our end.
Please give us screenshots of your custom product fields.
This way we will be able to give you more informations or try to reproduce the issue on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182448
by webhelpus
Replied by webhelpus on topic Custom Fields: Creating Read Only
um
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by webhelpus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182449
by KeithBlow
Replied by KeithBlow on topic Custom Fields: Creating Read Only
Sorry that I wasn't clear. What was suggested work. I was just commenting that I swear I tried that but this time it worked. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds