Hikashop Not Accessible
- magicwords
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #182533
by magicwords
Hikashop Not Accessible was created by magicwords
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
VERY VERY VERY VERY URGENT!!
I don't know what happened suddenly overnight, but the menu link having the hikashop product / category layout are not accessible.
Hikashop Administration interface is also not accessible. This is the website where the hikashop is installed
www.pponlinestore.com
And on this website if you go to the 'Scheme' which is the product layout menu link of the hikashop, is not accessible. Rest all the sections are visible without any issues. Please look at it asap.
Awaiting very urgent and positive reply,
Gaurav
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
VERY VERY VERY VERY URGENT!!
I don't know what happened suddenly overnight, but the menu link having the hikashop product / category layout are not accessible.
Hikashop Administration interface is also not accessible. This is the website where the hikashop is installed
www.pponlinestore.com
And on this website if you go to the 'Scheme' which is the product layout menu link of the hikashop, is not accessible. Rest all the sections are visible without any issues. Please look at it asap.
Awaiting very urgent and positive reply,
Gaurav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182535
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Hikashop Not Accessible
Go to Joomla Global configuration and on tab Server set Error reporting to maximum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182536
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Hikashop Not Accessible
Did you modify this file? administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/address.php
Try to replace it with file from installation package.
Try to replace it with file from installation package.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magicwords
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 9 months ago #182537
by magicwords
Replied by magicwords on topic Hikashop Not Accessible
Hey,
When I modified it, it throw some error. I was horrified by it. After changing the lines you suggested, the menu links having hikashop items were absolutely not accessible.
I am worried
When I modified it, it throw some error. I was horrified by it. After changing the lines you suggested, the menu links having hikashop items were absolutely not accessible.
I am worried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magicwords
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 9 months ago #182538
by magicwords
Replied by magicwords on topic Hikashop Not Accessible
So at the end, the problem is not solved according to my original question i.e. Not copying shipping address from billing address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182539
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Hikashop Not Accessible
I think you posted in wrong topic 
Don't forget to change Error reporting back to none.
Don't forget to change Error reporting back to none.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magicwords
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 9 months ago #182540
by magicwords
Replied by magicwords on topic Hikashop Not Accessible
Hi Korzo,
The topic is posted at right place. Seems that you haven't checked the title of the topic and the content in it.
The topic is posted at right place. Seems that you haven't checked the title of the topic and the content in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182541
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Hikashop Not Accessible
Subject of this topic is "Hikashop Not Accessible".
There was a blank screen on all Hikashop pages.
I suggested to set Error reporting to maximum, which revealed Fatal error in file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/address.php.
As I suspected this fatal error comes from modification, I suggested to replace the file from installation package.
I didn't suggest any file modification.
There was no mention about problem with shipping address before.
There was a blank screen on all Hikashop pages.
I suggested to set Error reporting to maximum, which revealed Fatal error in file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/address.php.
As I suspected this fatal error comes from modification, I suggested to replace the file from installation package.
I didn't suggest any file modification.
There was no mention about problem with shipping address before.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by korzo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds