- Posts: 261
- Thank you received: 5
images show distorted
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182571
by Sjaak
images show distorted was created by Sjaak
-- url of the page with the problem -- : artlantismedia.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hi,
When I use multiple images for a product the small thumbnails on the page show distorted.
Here is an example of a page that shows the problem:
[url] www.artlantismedia.com/index.php?option=...cafe-jerusalem-floor [/url]
I already removed all the hikashop thumbnails. That did not solve it
I tried to find if I can influence the size of that thumbnail but couldn't find where to do that.
Can Somebody help me with this?
Thanks
Sjaak
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hi,
When I use multiple images for a product the small thumbnails on the page show distorted.
Here is an example of a page that shows the problem:
[url] www.artlantismedia.com/index.php?option=...cafe-jerusalem-floor [/url]
I already removed all the hikashop thumbnails. That did not solve it
I tried to find if I can influence the size of that thumbnail but couldn't find where to do that.
Can Somebody help me with this?
Thanks
Sjaak
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182573
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic images show distorted
Hi,
That's simple to fix. Add the following to your (custom) CSS:
If you're not sure how to do this, see the documentation here .
That's simple to fix. Add the following to your (custom) CSS:
Code:
img.hikashop_child_image {
width: auto;
}
If you're not sure how to do this, see the documentation here .
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182597
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic images show distorted
OK,
Took some time to find the right css file but I got it working.
Thanks
Sjaak
Took some time to find the right css file but I got it working.
Thanks
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds