- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
List of porductos of a category
11 years 9 months ago #182947
by leonora
List of porductos of a category was created by leonora
-- url of the page with the problem -- : escolatur.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hi,
I need add a menu on the left side with de productos of the category of the product that the user is reading. When I treat to do this, the list of products show the "add to cart" button. I only need the name of the products (and these names have to link to the description, of course).
Could yo help me please?
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hi,
I need add a menu on the left side with de productos of the category of the product that the user is reading. When I treat to do this, the list of products show the "add to cart" button. I only need the name of the products (and these names have to link to the description, of course).
Could yo help me please?
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182992
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic List of porductos of a category
Hi,
You have to edit the created module, and in the HikaShop settings disable the display add to cart button option.
You have to edit the created module, and in the HikaShop settings disable the display add to cart button option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183216
by leonora
Replied by leonora on topic List of porductos of a category
Thanks. It runs ok!
But I have a new problem: I need show that list of products of a category (I have made an HTML custom module for this) on the left side, like a menu, when the page of a product is displayed.
The pages of products don't have a menu because they are accessed by a link from a page of the self category.
I could made an hidden menu element, but if I have a lot of products this method would be difficult.
Is there other method to do this?
Thanks in advance!
Leonora.
But I have a new problem: I need show that list of products of a category (I have made an HTML custom module for this) on the left side, like a menu, when the page of a product is displayed.
The pages of products don't have a menu because they are accessed by a link from a page of the self category.
I could made an hidden menu element, but if I have a lot of products this method would be difficult.
Is there other method to do this?
Thanks in advance!
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183218
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic List of porductos of a category
Hi,
You can use the joomla extension Advanced modules manager in order to restrict your modules per product/category
You can use the joomla extension Advanced modules manager in order to restrict your modules per product/category
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds