- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
cart module
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #182959
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
cart module was created by armanemadi
hi
how should i change the align of cart module
i am try to change
hikashop_cart_module_product_quantity_value hikashop_cart_value
and
hikashop_cart_module_product_price_title hikashop_cart_title
and other factor and use align margin padding and nothing work
another problem is in Google chrome when i use
.hikashop_product_cart_image {
width: 50%;
height: 50%;
float : right;
}
dose not scale good , image is unnormal
tanks
how should i change the align of cart module
i am try to change
hikashop_cart_module_product_quantity_value hikashop_cart_value
and
hikashop_cart_module_product_price_title hikashop_cart_title
and other factor and use align margin padding and nothing work
another problem is in Google chrome when i use
.hikashop_product_cart_image {
width: 50%;
height: 50%;
float : right;
}
dose not scale good , image is unnormal
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182967
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic cart module
Hi,
Please give us a link to your website. This will help us to give you the correct properties.
If your css properties are not working, that's because they are overrided by others, template ones, etc.
So you can add !important at the end of each properties to force the use of yours, or put your properties in the template css file, at the end.
Please give us a link to your website. This will help us to give you the correct properties.
If your css properties are not working, that's because they are overrided by others, template ones, etc.
So you can add !important at the end of each properties to force the use of yours, or put your properties in the template css file, at the end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds