- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
remove a unit word
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #182973
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
remove a unit word was created by armanemadi
hi
there is a word in product show page that i thinks means each (for unit) . but it dosent mean in our languge
example : 15 $ for each dvd
we dont use this word each we say 15$ dvd
how i can remove unit word ??
regards
there is a word in product show page that i thinks means each (for unit) . but it dosent mean in our languge
example : 15 $ for each dvd
we dont use this word each we say 15$ dvd
how i can remove unit word ??
regards
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182976
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic remove a unit word
Hi,
You can do a translation override on the key "PER_UNIT" and replace the text by nothing.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You can do a translation override on the key "PER_UNIT" and replace the text by nothing.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: armanemadi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds