- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 6
Image on categoties and sub categories
11 years 9 months ago #183019
by tomhika
Image on categoties and sub categories was created by tomhika
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I looked all over your forums and can not find an answer to this question.
When a category is selected all the subcategories show and if now image for the subcategory is selected the default image shows.
I want just the text title of the subcategories to show with no images, how do I achieve that?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I looked all over your forums and can not find an answer to this question.
When a category is selected all the subcategories show and if now image for the subcategory is selected the default image shows.
I want just the text title of the subcategories to show with no images, how do I achieve that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183026
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Image on categoties and sub categories
Hello,
The solution will probably just be to go through your category listing content menu/module's configuration page, and then set the "Type of item layout" option to "Title".
The solution will probably just be to go through your category listing content menu/module's configuration page, and then set the "Type of item layout" option to "Title".
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomhika
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183062
by tomhika
Replied by tomhika on topic Image on categoties and sub categories
Yes that did it. Thank you!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds