- Posts: 116
- Thank you received: 1
changing product URL
11 years 9 months ago #183523
by MWALTHER
changing product URL was created by MWALTHER
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
walliser-weine.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : error 404
Hi,
I may have screwed up something.
I have added URL and Cronical URL's to the product page. Now i get an error when loading details for this product.
I have deleted cash etc. but does not help
How could i fix that?
Thanks for your feedback.
Regards
Markus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : error 404
Hi,
I may have screwed up something.
I have added URL and Cronical URL's to the product page. Now i get an error when loading details for this product.
I have deleted cash etc. but does not help
How could i fix that?
Thanks for your feedback.
Regards
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183552
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic changing product URL
Hi,
Are you sure that the filled canonical urls are valid ones ?
The url filled in this field must be an existing one, for example if you can reach the product from a product listing menu, so you can use that url, but it can't be a non valid one.
Are you sure that the filled canonical urls are valid ones ?
The url filled in this field must be an existing one, for example if you can reach the product from a product listing menu, so you can use that url, but it can't be a non valid one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MWALTHER
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds