1064 message in Google shopping plugin
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183888
by Boudewijn
1064 message in Google shopping plugin was created by Boudewijn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND a.product_published=1 AND b.price_currency_id IN (1,2)' at line 1 SQL=SELECT a.*,b.* FROM bacjp_hikashop_product AS a LEFT JOIN bacjp_hikashop_price AS b ON a.product_id=b.price_product_id WHERE a.product_parent_id IN () AND a.product_published=1 AND b.price_currency_id IN (1,2)
Hello,
Recently I discovered that the Google shopping plugin didn't load to the merchant centre.
After trying to do this manualy I got this message:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near ') AND a.product_published=1 AND b.price_currency_id IN (1,2)' at line 1 SQL=SELECT a.*,b.* FROM bacjp_hikashop_product AS a LEFT JOIN bacjp_hikashop_price AS b ON a.product_id=b.price_product_id WHERE a.product_parent_id IN () AND a.product_published=1 AND b.price_currency_id IN (1,2)
Can you tell me what has occurred?
I found out that some items lost there retail price. These I have set again.
But still this message
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND a.product_published=1 AND b.price_currency_id IN (1,2)' at line 1 SQL=SELECT a.*,b.* FROM bacjp_hikashop_product AS a LEFT JOIN bacjp_hikashop_price AS b ON a.product_id=b.price_product_id WHERE a.product_parent_id IN () AND a.product_published=1 AND b.price_currency_id IN (1,2)
Hello,
Recently I discovered that the Google shopping plugin didn't load to the merchant centre.
After trying to do this manualy I got this message:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near ') AND a.product_published=1 AND b.price_currency_id IN (1,2)' at line 1 SQL=SELECT a.*,b.* FROM bacjp_hikashop_product AS a LEFT JOIN bacjp_hikashop_price AS b ON a.product_id=b.price_product_id WHERE a.product_parent_id IN () AND a.product_published=1 AND b.price_currency_id IN (1,2)
Can you tell me what has occurred?
I found out that some items lost there retail price. These I have set again.
But still this message
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Boudewijn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183944
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 1064 message in Google shopping plugin
Hi,
That's a bug of the current release. The fix will be included in next release which is going to go out soon.
In the mean time, you can apply this patch:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...ql-error.html#180557
That's a bug of the current release. The fix will be included in next release which is going to go out soon.
In the mean time, you can apply this patch:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...ql-error.html#180557
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183977
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic 1064 message in Google shopping plugin
Ok, do I need to do all these changes?
When do expect the next version to come?
When do expect the next version to come?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183978
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic 1064 message in Google shopping plugin
I think this has done the trick
"Hi,
Ok, change the line:
$variantSearch[]=$element->product_id;
to:
$variantSearch[]=(int)$element->product_id;
in administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php and that will fix the first error.
The google products XML should contain all the information you need.
"Hi,
Ok, change the line:
$variantSearch[]=$element->product_id;
to:
$variantSearch[]=(int)$element->product_id;
in administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php and that will fix the first error.
The google products XML should contain all the information you need.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184005
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 1064 message in Google shopping plugin
Yes, that's the only fix needed for that error, which I why the link in my message directly pointed to that post.
The next release will go out as soon as I have the time to wrap it up. Normally, in the next few days
The next release will go out as soon as I have the time to wrap it up. Normally, in the next few days
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds