- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Captcha for reviews on Product page
- sanket.pattekar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184030
by sanket.pattekar
Captcha for reviews on Product page was created by sanket.pattekar
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi
I need to add a captcha on the product - "Leave a review" tab. How can I enable the same?
~Sanket
Hi
I need to add a captcha on the product - "Leave a review" tab. How can I enable the same?
~Sanket
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184048
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Captcha for reviews on Product page
Hi,
There is no captcha support for the comments/votes system included in HikaShop.
So far, no one got any spam with it.
If nevertheless you want a vote/review system with captcha support on the product pages, you can disable the vote system in HikaShop and use a third party review system compatible with HikaShop which supports captcha like JComment
There is no captcha support for the comments/votes system included in HikaShop.
So far, no one got any spam with it.
If nevertheless you want a vote/review system with captcha support on the product pages, you can disable the vote system in HikaShop and use a third party review system compatible with HikaShop which supports captcha like JComment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sanket.pattekar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #184081
by sanket.pattekar
Replied by sanket.pattekar on topic Captcha for reviews on Product page
Thanks for the prompt answer.
I have tried to add Jcomments to the product details page and that gets added to the bottom of the page.
-I want to add this at the same loaction as that of "Leave a Review". Is this possible and how?
- Also I have a integratd vote and comments on the product deatils page. Can I have the same functionality with JComments?
Thanks
Sanket
I have tried to add Jcomments to the product details page and that gets added to the bottom of the page.
-I want to add this at the same loaction as that of "Leave a Review". Is this possible and how?
- Also I have a integratd vote and comments on the product deatils page. Can I have the same functionality with JComments?
Thanks
Sanket
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184091
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Captcha for reviews on Product page
Hi,
You can move the code:
From the view "product / show" to the view "product / show_default" at the desired place.
You can move the code:
Code:
$comments = HIKASHOP_ROOT . 'components' . DS . 'com_jcomments' . DS . 'jcomments.php';
if(file_exists($comments)) {
require_once ($comments);
if(hikashop_getCID('product_id') != $this->product->product_id && isset($this->product->main->product_name)) {
$product_id = $this->product->main->product_id;
$product_name = $this->product->main->product_name;
} else {
$product_id = $this->product->product_id;
$product_name = $this->product->product_name;
}
echo JComments::showComments($product_id, 'com_hikashop', $product_name);
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds