- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
scroll up | jump | image button
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184041
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
scroll up | jump | image button was created by armanemadi
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
hi
i use background-position to change button style and when someone hover the button secend image will show, i use one png for 3 button , and use this code
but when i hover the button image scroll up , seems it have and animated effect , i dont like this ,
im making my site in localhost and cant show you demo
but hikashop style pictureblue style cart modules and add to card button have same problem and
this page demo.rcatheme.com/?template=rnshop#
have exactly my problem
tanks
hi
i use background-position to change button style and when someone hover the button secend image will show, i use one png for 3 button , and use this code
Code:
div#hikashop_product_right_part div#hikashop_product_contact_main input.btn.button.hikashop_cart_input_button
{
display:inline-block;
vertical-align:top;
text-decoration:none;
height:65px !important;
width:165px !important;
top: 0 !important;
margin: -3px 65px ;
background: url("../images/style_pictureblue/papaicon.png") 0 -260px;
text-indent: -9999px !important;
}
div#hikashop_product_right_part div#hikashop_product_contact_main input.btn.button.hikashop_cart_input_button:hover
{
background-position : 0 -325px;
}
but when i hover the button image scroll up , seems it have and animated effect , i dont like this ,
im making my site in localhost and cant show you demo
but hikashop style pictureblue style cart modules and add to card button have same problem and
this page demo.rcatheme.com/?template=rnshop#
have exactly my problem
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184042
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic scroll up | jump | image button
Obviously, it's not related to HikaShop but to your template and CSS.
However, if it's only the "animation" which bothers you, try adding the following properties to the first block of CSS you posted here:
Under normal conditions, this should make the transition for this element instant.
However, if it's only the "animation" which bothers you, try adding the following properties to the first block of CSS you posted here:
Code:
transition: none;
-webkit-transition: none;
-moz-transition: none;
-o-transition: none;
Under normal conditions, this should make the transition for this element instant.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: armanemadi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #184216
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic scroll up | jump | image button
hi
tanks , it solved. :woohoo:
tanks , it solved. :woohoo:
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds