- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop keeps showing discounted price...
- rhschipper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184247
by rhschipper
Hikashop keeps showing discounted price... was created by rhschipper
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.biodent.nl/index.php/nl/bestellen-nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
I have a question about showing discounted prices. I want te show only the original price. I think alle the parameters are right (see attachement), but Hikashop keeps showing the discounted price...
Ronald
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
I have a question about showing discounted prices. I want te show only the original price. I think alle the parameters are right (see attachement), but Hikashop keeps showing the discounted price...
Ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184279
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Hikashop keeps showing discounted price...
Hi,
Please try other settings for "Toon gereduceerde prijs" (Show discounted price) and "Prijs weergave methode" (Price display method). Usually any type of display that makes sense when discount is given is possible with these parameters.
Please try other settings for "Toon gereduceerde prijs" (Show discounted price) and "Prijs weergave methode" (Price display method). Usually any type of display that makes sense when discount is given is possible with these parameters.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rhschipper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #184290
by rhschipper
Replied by rhschipper on topic Hikashop keeps showing discounted price...
Hello lousyfool,
you're not that lousy after all: thanks for your quick respond
I just found out that the product pages show the orginal price. Only when viewed in category layout, the discounted prices is shown... I don't know where to change that parameters...
Ronald
Update: problem solved! it's a parameter in show -> modules -> associated product listing
you're not that lousy after all: thanks for your quick respond
Ronald
Update: problem solved! it's a parameter in show -> modules -> associated product listing
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by rhschipper.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds