- Posts: 116
- Thank you received: 1
Category display another language
11 years 9 months ago #184270
by MWALTHER
Category display another language was created by MWALTHER
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://walliser-weine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I am getting crazy!
I tought everything is working, but now i get complains from customers that the french version is not working properly.
I have translated all categories with FaLang. when i try to open my category-page, nothing happens with the subcategories.
eg. walliser-weine.ch/shop/index.php/de/weinangebot
works fine when i click on a category
When i change the language to french for the same page
walliser-weine.ch/shop/index.php/fr/nos-vins
the subcategories do not show up or an error msg for some of them.
What could be wrong?
Many thanks for your help,
Regards
Markus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I am getting crazy!
I tought everything is working, but now i get complains from customers that the french version is not working properly.
I have translated all categories with FaLang. when i try to open my category-page, nothing happens with the subcategories.
eg. walliser-weine.ch/shop/index.php/de/weinangebot
works fine when i click on a category
When i change the language to french for the same page
walliser-weine.ch/shop/index.php/fr/nos-vins
the subcategories do not show up or an error msg for some of them.
What could be wrong?
Many thanks for your help,
Regards
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184336
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category display another language
Hi,
On these links, the interface is translated and if I go on your backend, I can see that you didn't enter any name in French for the category, so it's normal that you only see it in Dutch:
take.ms/HAITM
On these links, the interface is translated and if I go on your backend, I can see that you didn't enter any name in French for the category, so it's normal that you only see it in Dutch:
take.ms/HAITM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184741
by MWALTHER
Replied by MWALTHER on topic Category display another language
I reentered the translations. It is working now.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds