- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Dont Show Product Quantity On Category Listing
11 years 9 months ago #184286
by fan4chevy
Dont Show Product Quantity On Category Listing was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
When I click my shop the product listing show quantity under the product name. How do I not show quantities.
I have searched through the various areas and all that I could find say Dont Show Quantity as Checked.
Thanks,
Charles
When I click my shop the product listing show quantity under the product name. How do I not show quantities.
I have searched through the various areas and all that I could find say Dont Show Quantity as Checked.
Thanks,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184291
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Dont Show Product Quantity On Category Listing
Hi,
We're talking two different things...:
1. Category listing (as per the subject of the thread)
2. Product listing (as per your post)
1. In the configuration of category listings you have the option "Show the number of products", which you can set to "No". Maybe that's what you want? As all listings, they can be configured via -> Display -> Content menus/modules.
2. Product listings, at least the classic "div" type, don't show product quantities, there's nothing in the code I can see (unless you'd mean e.g. a quantity input field or so along with the add-to-cart button). If it's different in your case: have your listing views been modified? You could see under -> Display -> Views, if e.g. "product / listing_img_title" or similar views for your template show a trash bin at the right.
If I'm completely "off" here, please show what you're referring to by a link to the shop page, or at least a screenshot, thanks.
We're talking two different things...:
1. Category listing (as per the subject of the thread)
2. Product listing (as per your post)
1. In the configuration of category listings you have the option "Show the number of products", which you can set to "No". Maybe that's what you want? As all listings, they can be configured via -> Display -> Content menus/modules.
2. Product listings, at least the classic "div" type, don't show product quantities, there's nothing in the code I can see (unless you'd mean e.g. a quantity input field or so along with the add-to-cart button). If it's different in your case: have your listing views been modified? You could see under -> Display -> Views, if e.g. "product / listing_img_title" or similar views for your template show a trash bin at the right.
If I'm completely "off" here, please show what you're referring to by a link to the shop page, or at least a screenshot, thanks.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds