- Posts: 237
- Thank you received: 5
Display single product on Joomla Article page
11 years 9 months ago #184562
by ltempest
Display single product on Joomla Article page was created by ltempest
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
HELP!
I have lots of standard Joomla Articles that display a lot of complex text / images etc about each product that I cannot include in HikaShop.
What I want to do is have a module on the Joomla Article page that displays the specific product relevant to the Joomla article. I have looked at the HikaShop content module, but cannot see how to define a specific product to display.
How can I create or customise the module to display a single specific product that I can define per page?
Hope that makes sense!
Thanks
Lee
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
HELP!
I have lots of standard Joomla Articles that display a lot of complex text / images etc about each product that I cannot include in HikaShop.
What I want to do is have a module on the Joomla Article page that displays the specific product relevant to the Joomla article. I have looked at the HikaShop content module, but cannot see how to define a specific product to display.
How can I create or customise the module to display a single specific product that I can define per page?
Hope that makes sense!
Thanks
Lee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184577
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display single product on Joomla Article page
Hi,
I believe that you want to use this in that case:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-product-insert.html
I believe that you want to use this in that case:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-product-insert.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #185274
by ltempest
Replied by ltempest on topic Display single product on Joomla Article page
Great Thanks for this,
Is there anyway to have the product display in a Module? I can see the button when editing an article but when I create a custom HTML module the button is not visible below the editor.
Thanks
Is there anyway to have the product display in a Module? I can see the button when editing an article but when I create a custom HTML module the button is not visible below the editor.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185276
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display single product on Joomla Article page
Hi,
To display one product in a module on a specific article page, so you will have to create one module per article, or create your own module which require good PHP knowledges.
To display one product in a module on a specific article page, so you will have to create one module per article, or create your own module which require good PHP knowledges.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds