- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 3
Can't persuade product name to centre
11 years 9 months ago #184820
by SarahW
Can't persuade product name to centre was created by SarahW
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0.5
Try as I might, I can't work out why the product name appears left aligned on the Shop pages of this site. I want it centred, and that's how it's set in HikaShop. I guess it must be picking up its formatting from the main site template, but I can't see why. Probably I'm missing something really obvious - any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0.5
Try as I might, I can't work out why the product name appears left aligned on the Shop pages of this site. I want it centred, and that's how it's set in HikaShop. I guess it must be picking up its formatting from the main site template, but I can't see why. Probably I'm missing something really obvious - any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184825
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Can't persuade product name to centre
You might have added a link to the hidden info in your post (which us regular humans wouldn't see, indeed), but without seeing the site it will be only guesswork for everyone else as well.
So, if not included "hidden" already, please post a link?
So, if not included "hidden" already, please post a link?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184857
by SarahW
Replied by SarahW on topic Can't persuade product name to centre
Sorry - it was included and hidden, because the site isn't officially available yet. Here it is, though:
Mother's Milk Books
- I don't suppose it matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184864
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Can't persuade product name to centre
Add this code at the end of your css file(templates/mothersmilkdec295/css/template.css):
Code:
.art-postcontent .hikashop_product_name a {
text-align: center;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahW
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184868
by SarahW
Replied by SarahW on topic Can't persuade product name to centre
Great, thanks very much. Any idea why that happened on this site, when I don't have the problem on any of the other HikaShop sites that I run? I'm not aware of anything being significantly different about the template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184870
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Can't persuade product name to centre
It was because on line 66 in your css file, there is css selector with high specificity(priority) for all links in component area of template with value text-align:left;
It has higher specificity than hikashop styles therefore all product names were aligned left.
It has higher specificity than hikashop styles therefore all product names were aligned left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahW
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184905
by SarahW
Replied by SarahW on topic Can't persuade product name to centre
I see. That's really helpful. Thanks very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds