- Posts: 228
- Thank you received: 8
Categories menu links to home page
11 years 9 months ago #184876
by theguy
Categories menu links to home page was created by theguy
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi guys,
I've created a categories side menu following your documentations. The side menu shows up o.k. but it links to the home page for some reason. In this link you can see the menu on the right side:
fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...3%D7%99-%D7%99%D7%9D
I can see the link to the page in the url line but the page that is loaded is the home page.
Attached is a screen shot of my settings.
I've setup another manufacturers side menu the same way and its works great...
Regards,
Guy.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi guys,
I've created a categories side menu following your documentations. The side menu shows up o.k. but it links to the home page for some reason. In this link you can see the menu on the right side:
fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...3%D7%99-%D7%99%D7%9D
I can see the link to the page in the url line but the page that is loaded is the home page.
Attached is a screen shot of my settings.
I've setup another manufacturers side menu the same way and its works great...
Regards,
Guy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184922
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Categories menu links to home page
Hi,
Please make sure that you selected a categories listing menu item in the "menu" option of the module (you can see it on your screenshot).
Please make sure that you selected a categories listing menu item in the "menu" option of the module (you can see it on your screenshot).
The following user(s) said Thank You: theguy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #185124
by theguy
Replied by theguy on topic Categories menu links to home page
Yep. That was it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds