- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
why the products ordering messing up
11 years 9 months ago #185230
by lechong1
why the products ordering messing up was created by lechong1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : products ordering not right
After updated hikashop to 2.3.5
I found the products ordering in each category messing up ,not same as what I sorted at background.
Why and how to fix it?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : products ordering not right
After updated hikashop to 2.3.5
I found the products ordering in each category messing up ,not same as what I sorted at background.
Why and how to fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #185231
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic why the products ordering messing up
Hello,
Note that you'll be able to manage the ordering of your product listing on your front-end by using the "Ordering" option of your product listing content menu/module via "Hikashop->Display->Content menus/modules".
Note that you'll be able to manage the ordering of your product listing on your front-end by using the "Ordering" option of your product listing content menu/module via "Hikashop->Display->Content menus/modules".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185480
by lechong1
Replied by lechong1 on topic why the products ordering messing up
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185481
by lechong1
Replied by lechong1 on topic why the products ordering messing up
I installed hikashop2.3.5 again,now it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds