- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
How-to display Content Module only on homepage?
11 years 8 months ago #185364
by okynnor
How-to display Content Module only on homepage? was created by okynnor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bityard.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
How can I make the content module display only on the front page of my site? My site is www.bityard.com .
I have used Advanced Module Manager to tell the module not display but only in the home page. The other modules such as SP Smart Slider, it works as it should by only displaying in the home but not in the other pages.
What should I do with HikaShop Content module???
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
How can I make the content module display only on the front page of my site? My site is www.bityard.com .
I have used Advanced Module Manager to tell the module not display but only in the home page. The other modules such as SP Smart Slider, it works as it should by only displaying in the home but not in the other pages.
What should I do with HikaShop Content module???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185377
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How-to display Content Module only on homepage?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds