- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
Ordering field - how to get newest added first?
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #185464
by artisanwebandprint
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
offerings.myartisanweb.com
-- HikaShop version -- : newest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I can't seem to figure out how to get the newest added products to show up first in the listings. I have tried the ordering field: product_published and product_created. Both of these put the newest added product at the end of the listing. How do I have the newest arrivals show up first?
offerings.myartisanweb.com
Here's my configuration:
Display: Products: screencast.com/t/tP3oWOsBJYz
Menu>Menu Item>Categories Listing - Hikashop>Rings: screencast.com/t/eyQSzLzNWJBs
Please advise.
Thanks,
Dawn
-- HikaShop version -- : newest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I can't seem to figure out how to get the newest added products to show up first in the listings. I have tried the ordering field: product_published and product_created. Both of these put the newest added product at the end of the listing. How do I have the newest arrivals show up first?
offerings.myartisanweb.com
Here's my configuration:
Display: Products: screencast.com/t/tP3oWOsBJYz
Menu>Menu Item>Categories Listing - Hikashop>Rings: screencast.com/t/eyQSzLzNWJBs
Please advise.
Thanks,
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
11 years 8 months ago #185467
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic Ordering field - how to get newest added first?
I figured it out.
Ordering Field must be set to product_created.
Ordering Direction must be set to Descending.
This is done in the menu item display or "hikashop options": screencast.com/t/a7LcfwFD2Cz
Dawn
Ordering Field must be set to product_created.
Ordering Direction must be set to Descending.
This is done in the menu item display or "hikashop options": screencast.com/t/a7LcfwFD2Cz
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds