- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Product Display
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #185545
by ibextrex
Product Display was created by ibextrex
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://www.http://joeysdiner.co.uk/index.php/day-menu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I am changing the product display to look similar to justeat but now I have changed the font sizes the screen is jumping when you hover over cart. Does anyone know how to stop this?
Cheers
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I am changing the product display to look similar to justeat but now I have changed the font sizes the screen is jumping when you hover over cart. Does anyone know how to stop this?
Cheers
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by ibextrex.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185599
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product Display
Hi,
It'd be good to have a working link to something related to HikaShop on your site. At this point, everything that could eventually lead there ends up in a 404 error.
However, from what you're saying about your problem, it reads very much as if it comes from your template. So, you may contact and ask your template provider (Gavick) as well.
It'd be good to have a working link to something related to HikaShop on your site. At this point, everything that could eventually lead there ends up in a 404 error.
However, from what you're saying about your problem, it reads very much as if it comes from your template. So, you may contact and ask your template provider (Gavick) as well.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: ibextrex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185605
by ibextrex
Replied by ibextrex on topic Product Display
I did a full fresh install earlier - buts you are right it is the template overwriting the hikashop css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #185577
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Display
Hi,
Your issue will probably be solved by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Note that I have a 404 error message when I try to access to your link
Your issue will probably be solved by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Note that I have a 404 error message when I try to access to your link
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds