- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
List of Products
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #185617
by ibextrex
List of Products was created by ibextrex
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.joeysdiner.co.uk/index.php/2014-08-05-11-51-2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi, I want a simple list of products with category name above each category no pics no product pages. The list I am getting is very confused with product name in the centre of the screen, etc.
I just want - product name - price - quantity - add to cart. all in a line.
I have been through the forum for a simple guide for this but cannot find one.
Can anyone help?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi, I want a simple list of products with category name above each category no pics no product pages. The list I am getting is very confused with product name in the centre of the screen, etc.
I just want - product name - price - quantity - add to cart. all in a line.
I have been through the forum for a simple guide for this but cannot find one.
Can anyone help?
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by ibextrex.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185632
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic List of Products
Hi,
Edit your products listing menu (id 1035) via the menu Display>Content menus and set the "type of layout" option to "table" and that will do what you want.
Edit your products listing menu (id 1035) via the menu Display>Content menus and set the "type of layout" option to "table" and that will do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds