- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Menu
11 years 8 months ago #185725
by ibextrex
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.joeysdiner.co.uk/index.php/2014-08-05-11-51-2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I want a menu on the left side of the products that when you click on the category it scrolls down to the selected item.
Does anyone know how to implement this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I want a menu on the left side of the products that when you click on the category it scrolls down to the selected item.
Does anyone know how to implement this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #185729
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menu
Hello,
Reading that thread will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/65366-accordion-menu.html#65395
Reading that thread will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/65366-accordion-menu.html#65395
Few accordion menus exist for Hikashop like Skyline Nested Accordion or CKmenu ( and it patch ).
About your problem, since I don't know what you are using to generate this menu I can't really help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ibextrex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186262
by ibextrex
Hi , I have set up the menu like attached but I am just getting a link to the menu at the top and I want it to be a list of the categories - I have read the documentation but it does not seem to change the display of the menu?. I also want the categroy menu when clciked to scroll down to the category heading - I presume an anchor link - does anyone know how to implement this?
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by ibextrex.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #186291
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menu
Hello,
Your category listing seems to be correctly configured, but can you show me what do you have and what do you exacly want through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Your category listing seems to be correctly configured, but can you show me what do you have and what do you exacly want through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ibextrex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186419
by ibextrex
I have used some external modules that work very well to show the floating menu with anchors - it is Jtricks extension - very easy to use and works responsive also.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds