- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Product Description showing up twice
11 years 8 months ago #186058
by okynnor
Product Description showing up twice was created by okynnor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bityard.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I am seeing the product description comes up twice.
This behaviour happens for all the products.
How can I tell HS to stop doing that?
To see it here is the link: bityard.com/index.php/component/hikashop.../1-organic-green-tea
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I am seeing the product description comes up twice.
This behaviour happens for all the products.
How can I tell HS to stop doing that?
To see it here is the link: bityard.com/index.php/component/hikashop.../1-organic-green-tea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186061
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Description showing up twice
Hi,
This comes from your Joomla template.
Try to add that CSS on your website and that should remove one of the two description:
#hikashop_product_description_main{ display: none; }
I would recommend to contact your template provider for help on customization their view overrides.
This comes from your Joomla template.
Try to add that CSS on your website and that should remove one of the two description:
#hikashop_product_description_main{ display: none; }
I would recommend to contact your template provider for help on customization their view overrides.
The following user(s) said Thank You: okynnor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186188
by okynnor
Replied by okynnor on topic Product Description showing up twice
Thank you. The CSS worked!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds