- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Add fields to be seached in order listing template
11 years 8 months ago #186195
by Geoffc
Add fields to be seached in order listing template was created by Geoffc
In the order listing template "display > views > order > listing" the search results seem to only work on some fields. How do you choose what fields will be searched/filtered?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186230
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add fields to be seached in order listing template
Hi,
All the fields should be used for the search function.
Please give us more details about the required fields.
To add more values in the searchMap, you can edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php" and in the "listing()" function edit the value of "$searchMap".
All the fields should be used for the search function.
Please give us more details about the required fields.
To add more values in the searchMap, you can edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php" and in the "listing()" function edit the value of "$searchMap".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186358
by Geoffc
Replied by Geoffc on topic Add fields to be seached in order listing template
Here are some more details:
I have created a text field:
Table is order and column name is ordername.
Customer can enter this as part of the checkout (works fine).
I have made this field display in the "display > views > order > listing" template. If I do a search in the search box on that page no results display for ordername field even when I do a search with a word that exists in an order.
I have created a text field:
Table is order and column name is ordername.
Customer can enter this as part of the checkout (works fine).
I have made this field display in the "display > views > order > listing" template. If I do a search in the search box on that page no results display for ordername field even when I do a search with a word that exists in an order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186362
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add fields to be seached in order listing template
Hi,
I did a test on my end but it works just fine:
take.ms/LMZxS
The custom field is taken into account for the search as long as the field is displayed on the listing.
I did a test on my end but it works just fine:
take.ms/LMZxS
The custom field is taken into account for the search as long as the field is displayed on the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186534
by Geoffc
Replied by Geoffc on topic Add fields to be seached in order listing template
Oh I am referring to a logged in customer using the front end template not the administration template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186547
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add fields to be seached in order listing template
Hi,
So it will be like Xavier explain for not for "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php"
But for "components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php".
After that, it could be interesting to know in which field you want to search into.
It could be interesting for HikaShop...
Regards,
So it will be like Xavier explain for not for "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php"
But for "components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php".
After that, it could be interesting to know in which field you want to search into.
It could be interesting for HikaShop...
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds