- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot change Characteristics order in product
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186371
by dda
Cannot change Characteristics order in product was created by dda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 26.0
I have recently upgraded my Hika from 2.3.0 to 2.3.5 and I also rebuilding my products due to substantial characteristic and variant changes.
I have meal products that have three ingredient characteristics that can be chosen (meat, carbs, veg). I have a large number of meals with different weights and maximum qaunitites which share the same ingredient characteristics. To save time I create create one meal product (with the characteristics ordered: 1 meat, 2 cars, 3 veg) with variants based on the characteristics, assign images to the variants then copy that product to create the other meal products.
In the copy meal products the characteristics (meat, carb, veg) are reversed with and have order values of 0 and I can't change them. It's been a while since I built with Hika 2.3.0 but I don't recall having this problem.
***EDIT SORRY POSTED IN WRONG TOPIC BY ACCIDENT THREAD APOLOGIES***
UPDATE: I have tested (in an old Hika 2.3.0 copy of my site) dupilcating my meal products. After copying, the ingredient characteristics are set as 0 meat, 0 carb, 0 veg. I am then able to set the as 1 meat, 2 carb, 3 veg and save it without problems. Not son in Hika 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 26.0
I have recently upgraded my Hika from 2.3.0 to 2.3.5 and I also rebuilding my products due to substantial characteristic and variant changes.
I have meal products that have three ingredient characteristics that can be chosen (meat, carbs, veg). I have a large number of meals with different weights and maximum qaunitites which share the same ingredient characteristics. To save time I create create one meal product (with the characteristics ordered: 1 meat, 2 cars, 3 veg) with variants based on the characteristics, assign images to the variants then copy that product to create the other meal products.
In the copy meal products the characteristics (meat, carb, veg) are reversed with and have order values of 0 and I can't change them. It's been a while since I built with Hika 2.3.0 but I don't recall having this problem.
***EDIT SORRY POSTED IN WRONG TOPIC BY ACCIDENT THREAD APOLOGIES***
UPDATE: I have tested (in an old Hika 2.3.0 copy of my site) dupilcating my meal products. After copying, the ingredient characteristics are set as 0 meat, 0 carb, 0 veg. I am then able to set the as 1 meat, 2 carb, 3 veg and save it without problems. Not son in Hika 2.3.5
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by dda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186495
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot change Characteristics order in product
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php" and replace
By
It will fix the issue (and this patch will be include in the next release).
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php" and replace
Code:
if($c->ordering != $characteristics[$i]->ordering)
$ordering[$i] = $c->ordering;
Code:
if($c->ordering != $characteristics[$i]->ordering)
$ordering[$i] = $characteristics[$i]->ordering;
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove extra tabs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186559
by dda
Replied by dda on topic Cannot change Characteristics order in product
Your welcome.
Patch appears to work. Thanks for replying.
Patch appears to work. Thanks for replying.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds