- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristic option next to add to cart button
11 years 8 months ago #186421
by ibextrex
Characteristic option next to add to cart button was created by ibextrex
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.joeysdiner.co.uk/index.php/2014-08-05-11-51-2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have a simple list of takeaway foods - and on some you have the option to go large for +50p - I want this as a quick and easy radio button next to the product price that when selected will update the cart when add to cart is pressed. I cannot work out how to do this - any help greatly appreciated.
I have added an image of what I want!!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have a simple list of takeaway foods - and on some you have the option to go large for +50p - I want this as a quick and easy radio button next to the product price that when selected will update the cart when add to cart is pressed. I cannot work out how to do this - any help greatly appreciated.
I have added an image of what I want!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186457
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Characteristic option next to add to cart button
Hi,
To replace "Choose option " by "Add to cart", it's a simple task, you just have to do a translation override on the key CHOOSE_OPTIONS.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
But to display options on the listing, it's another thing. It will require many views editions.
What I suggest, if the option don't change the price, is to use the custom fields and display it on listing.
To replace "Choose option " by "Add to cart", it's a simple task, you just have to do a translation override on the key CHOOSE_OPTIONS.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
But to display options on the listing, it's another thing. It will require many views editions.
What I suggest, if the option don't change the price, is to use the custom fields and display it on listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds