Free product when you spend 100 kr
11 years 8 months ago #186528
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Free product when you spend 100 kr was created by ertmania
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ertmania.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
I would really like to be able to show free products when customers spend 100 kr.
I have tried to use the manual shipping plugin, but it is not he same.
Maybe the option should be displayed in the checkout process?
Any good ideas?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
I would really like to be able to show free products when customers spend 100 kr.
I have tried to use the manual shipping plugin, but it is not he same.
Maybe the option should be displayed in the checkout process?
Any good ideas?
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186546
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Free product when you spend 100 kr
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your request.
Please explain with more details.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your request.
Please explain with more details.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186656
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Replied by ertmania on topic Free product when you spend 100 kr
What I want:
When a customer buy for a certain amount fx. 10 $, he can choose between 3 free products.
A solution could be if the add-to-basket button under free products is hidden until the purchase amount is 10 $.
Another solution could be that the free products are displayed in the checkout page.
Take a look at this website: www.bodybuilding.com/store/freegift.htm
You can see it says: FREE GIFT OPTIONS FOR ORDERS OVER $75.00
Examples:
I have "bought" for $40.55
Order Subtotal: CA$40.55
You're so close to a FREE GIFT!
Your SUBTOTAL is under CA$81.00 so you haven't earned a free gift yet! To choose a free gift, add CA$40.00 or more to your order.
View Free Gift Selection
I have "bought" for $81.10
CA$81.10
You're so close to a BETTER GIFT!
Congratulations! Your SUBTOTAL is over CA$81.00 - you've earned a free gift! Choose your gift on the next checkout page. If you order over CA$107.00, even MORE free gift choices are available!
View Free Gift Selection
It would be so nice if this was possible, because it can be used in stead of free shipping, which is more expensive to use.
When a customer buy for a certain amount fx. 10 $, he can choose between 3 free products.
A solution could be if the add-to-basket button under free products is hidden until the purchase amount is 10 $.
Another solution could be that the free products are displayed in the checkout page.
Take a look at this website: www.bodybuilding.com/store/freegift.htm
You can see it says: FREE GIFT OPTIONS FOR ORDERS OVER $75.00
Examples:
I have "bought" for $40.55
Order Subtotal: CA$40.55
You're so close to a FREE GIFT!
Your SUBTOTAL is under CA$81.00 so you haven't earned a free gift yet! To choose a free gift, add CA$40.00 or more to your order.
View Free Gift Selection
I have "bought" for $81.10
CA$81.10
You're so close to a BETTER GIFT!
Congratulations! Your SUBTOTAL is over CA$81.00 - you've earned a free gift! Choose your gift on the next checkout page. If you order over CA$107.00, even MORE free gift choices are available!
View Free Gift Selection
It would be so nice if this was possible, because it can be used in stead of free shipping, which is more expensive to use.
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #186665
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Free product when you spend 100 kr
Hi,
A solution can be to
- Use the "User group after purchase" option through your products OR manually put your users through a special user group when they pay their orders.
- Use access level through your 3 free products so that only the special user group can have access to it
- Use the "User group after purchase" option so that you can put your users through a "normal" user group.
A solution can be to
- Use the "User group after purchase" option through your products OR manually put your users through a special user group when they pay their orders.
- Use access level through your 3 free products so that only the special user group can have access to it
- Use the "User group after purchase" option so that you can put your users through a "normal" user group.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186869
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Replied by ertmania on topic Free product when you spend 100 kr
I don't see that option anywhere.
As you can see, I am using the free starter version of Hikashop,
Is that why I don't see it?
As you can see, I am using the free starter version of Hikashop,
Is that why I don't see it?
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186872
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Free product when you spend 100 kr
Hi,
Indeed this option is only available in the business edition of HikaShop.
Indeed this option is only available in the business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds