- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Adding Option Price To Product Total
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186873
by ibextrex
Adding Option Price To Product Total was created by ibextrex
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.joeysdiner.co.uk/index.php/2014-08-05-11-51-2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi, I want to add the option price to the product total in the cart and not have different option prices lsited in the cart.
For example if you order a bacon butty with egg you get bacon butty - 1.95 egg -0.50 in the cart listing. I just want bacon butty - egg -2.45 - to make it easier to read. I have attached a screenshot of how I would like it.
Is there a way to do this?
Also I want to show the category description in the product listing - how can this be done?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi, I want to add the option price to the product total in the cart and not have different option prices lsited in the cart.
For example if you order a bacon butty with egg you get bacon butty - 1.95 egg -0.50 in the cart listing. I just want bacon butty - egg -2.45 - to make it easier to read. I have attached a screenshot of how I would like it.
Is there a way to do this?
Also I want to show the category description in the product listing - how can this be done?
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by ibextrex.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #186875
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Adding Option Price To Product Total
Hello,
The solution will just be to directly set the "Group options with product " option to YES via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main->'Cart tab'".
The solution will just be to directly set the "Group options with product " option to YES via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main->'Cart tab'".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds