- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 1
Sorting product order is not working after update
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187584
by trik84
Sorting product order is not working after update was created by trik84
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
Hi,
after the update to version 2.3.5 the products order display stop working correctly.
I've checked the module options for some products category/menu and seems correctly configured.
If I change the ordering direction the products display change but seems without sense.
If I change the numerical value of the product field nothing change.
I attach the image of my module configurations
and the image of products page.
Where is the problem ?
Many thanks
Luca
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
Hi,
after the update to version 2.3.5 the products order display stop working correctly.
I've checked the module options for some products category/menu and seems correctly configured.
If I change the ordering direction the products display change but seems without sense.
If I change the numerical value of the product field nothing change.
I attach the image of my module configurations
and the image of products page.
Where is the problem ?
Many thanks
Luca
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by trik84.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187585
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sorting product order is not working after update
Hi,
Can you please re-download HikaShop 2.3.5 ?
I know that Nicolas already fix a similar issue and I think that he updated the package.
Regards,
Can you please re-download HikaShop 2.3.5 ?
I know that Nicolas already fix a similar issue and I think that he updated the package.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187659
by trik84
Replied by trik84 on topic Sorting product order is not working after update
Hi Jerome,
yes the new version of rel 2.3.5 resolve the issue, previous i've installed an old version (v2.3.5_2014-12-28_19-22-13)
Many thanks
Luca
yes the new version of rel 2.3.5 resolve the issue, previous i've installed an old version (v2.3.5_2014-12-28_19-22-13)
Many thanks
Luca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds