- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Product Module disappearing when logged in
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #188001
by dancingkazzaf
Product Module disappearing when logged in was created by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.thehappinessacademy.com/beta/coaching-packages?popup=1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
Hello, I have got a set of products on a module which display fine but whenever I am logged into the front end, the module or products disappear from the page. I have checked the module setting but cant find anything obvious to change.
What is causing this issue
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
Hello, I have got a set of products on a module which display fine but whenever I am logged into the front end, the module or products disappear from the page. I have checked the module setting but cant find anything obvious to change.
What is causing this issue
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188017
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Module disappearing when logged in
Hi,
It would be great to have a screenshot of both all the Joomla settings of the module and all the HikaShop settings of the module.
Otherwise, I can only say that it's probably because you set the "access" option of the module to "guest" instead of "public" and so only non registered users can see the module.
It would be great to have a screenshot of both all the Joomla settings of the module and all the HikaShop settings of the module.
Otherwise, I can only say that it's probably because you set the "access" option of the module to "guest" instead of "public" and so only non registered users can see the module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds