- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
available from not showing date on website
11 years 8 months ago #188267
by Sunshine
/Christina
available from not showing date on website was created by Sunshine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi
I set a selling date for my product, but this date is not showing on my product page frontend.
Only "this product will be sold from" and nothing else.
What do I need to config to get this date to show?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi
I set a selling date for my product, but this date is not showing on my product page frontend.
Only "this product will be sold from" and nothing else.
What do I need to config to get this date to show?
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #188333
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic available from not showing date on website
Hello,
Note that you can actually add that information through your product description.
Note that you can actually add that information through your product description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188353
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic available from not showing date on website
What do you mean? If I add it in my product description, it still doesn't show on the catagory page, it looks stupid.
You find the product on this link
www.butik.meisolle.com/index.php/online-kurser
the date should be right under where it says
"Denne vare vil blive solgt fra"
something like "This product will be sold from"
I allready choose a date in the product listing.
You find the product on this link
www.butik.meisolle.com/index.php/online-kurser
the date should be right under where it says
"Denne vare vil blive solgt fra"
something like "This product will be sold from"
I allready choose a date in the product listing.
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188382
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic available from not showing date on website
Hi,
I tried in local and I don't have issues.
So please check that you don't have override on the view "product / quantity", if there is an override, do you have the line :
Verify that the date format is correct, or replace directly
by:
I tried in local and I don't have issues.
So please check that you don't have override on the view "product / quantity", if there is an override, do you have the line :
Code:
echo JText::sprintf('ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE', hikashop_getDate($start_date, $this->params->get('date_format','%d %B %Y')));
Verify that the date format is correct, or replace directly
Code:
$this->params->get('date_format','%d %B %Y')
Code:
'%d %B %Y'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188493
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic available from not showing date on website
the date format is correct I have this:
Code:
echo JText::sprintf('ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE',hikashop_getDate($start_date,$this->params->get('date_format','%d %B %Y')));
/Christina
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Sunshine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #188518
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic available from not showing date on website
Hello,
Your issue can be coming from the fact that :
1. you have set your product date manually, instead of setting it by selecting a date trough the date picker
2. you have changed the value of the "ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE" translation word through your translation file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages"
Can you check these 2 points and if it still didn't fixed your issue, can you send me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
Your issue can be coming from the fact that :
1. you have set your product date manually, instead of setting it by selecting a date trough the date picker
2. you have changed the value of the "ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE" translation word through your translation file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages"
Can you check these 2 points and if it still didn't fixed your issue, can you send me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188616
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic available from not showing date on website
1. I set the product date by selecting through the date picker, not manually.
2. I did not touch that value, and it looks like the one on my english language.
ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE="Denne vare vil blive solgt fra %"
So this looks like it is not my issue.
I have send you some login info.
thanks
2. I did not touch that value, and it looks like the one on my english language.
ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE="Denne vare vil blive solgt fra %"
So this looks like it is not my issue.
I have send you some login info.
thanks
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188629
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic available from not showing date on website
Hi,
For credentials ; please use the "contact us" form with also a link of the concerne thread.
Regards,
For credentials ; please use the "contact us" form with also a link of the concerne thread.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188657
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic available from not showing date on website
Okej, now I get confused. I recalled the message to Mohamed and send some other logins through the contact form.
Hope you will take a look at it soon.
regards
Christina
Hope you will take a look at it soon.
regards
Christina
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188680
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic available from not showing date on website
Hi,
Solved
There was indeed a translation issue in the language file, there was only "%" and not "%s" so the date value was not displayed.
Thanks for the report, we corrected it on our end.
Solved
There was indeed a translation issue in the language file, there was only "%" and not "%s" so the date value was not displayed.
Thanks for the report, we corrected it on our end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunshine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188700
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic available from not showing date on website
thanks a lot
and fast help appriciate it
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds