- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
How do I get the image big when I add a new prod.
11 years 8 months ago #188286
by Awards4u
How do I get the image big when I add a new prod. was created by Awards4u
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.awards4u.ca/trophy-cups/10258-12-vanguard-cup
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
Hi,
How do I get the image big when I add a new product?
Please see www.awards4u.ca/trophy-cups/10258-12-vanguard-cup
when you click on the image it's small. Not sure why? It's a new product I just added. However, my old products, when you click on the image it becomes big. Example please see: ww.awards4u.ca/trophy-cups/1177-14-gold-victory-cup-series
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
Hi,
How do I get the image big when I add a new product?
Please see www.awards4u.ca/trophy-cups/10258-12-vanguard-cup
when you click on the image it's small. Not sure why? It's a new product I just added. However, my old products, when you click on the image it becomes big. Example please see: ww.awards4u.ca/trophy-cups/1177-14-gold-victory-cup-series
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188303
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How do I get the image big when I add a new prod.
Hi,
Are you sure that the uploaded image has a big size ?
When clicking on the picture we take the main image path, so original image without resizing.
You maybe have a settings in Joomla which is resizing when uploading content.
Please try to upload via FTP, this way you are sure that the file is the original one.
Are you sure that the uploaded image has a big size ?
When clicking on the picture we take the main image path, so original image without resizing.
You maybe have a settings in Joomla which is resizing when uploading content.
Please try to upload via FTP, this way you are sure that the file is the original one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188449
by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic How do I get the image big when I add a new prod.
Hi,
After using the ftp it still didn't work. However, I figured it out. It's in the systems - Configuration - images I increased the:
Image width
Image height
Now my question: is there a way to use mass actions to make everything 600 x 600 for image width and image height?
Thanks
After using the ftp it still didn't work. However, I figured it out. It's in the systems - Configuration - images I increased the:
Image width
Image height
Now my question: is there a way to use mass actions to make everything 600 x 600 for image width and image height?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188452
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I get the image big when I add a new prod.
Hi,
I am sorry, we do not have yet image processing in the mass action system.
Regards,
I am sorry, we do not have yet image processing in the mass action system.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds