- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
picture too big on product page
11 years 8 months ago #188617
by Digishop
picture too big on product page was created by Digishop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.11
Hello,
I have made one product with a picture. But in the product overview the picture is too big. I have set the image settings in the main tab to thumbnails as 125 x 125 pixels and tried also other settings. But when I look at the settings in the browser it says: 150px × 101px (scaled to 446px × 301px). How can it be scaled?
Kees
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.11
Hello,
I have made one product with a picture. But in the product overview the picture is too big. I have set the image settings in the main tab to thumbnails as 125 x 125 pixels and tried also other settings. But when I look at the settings in the browser it says: 150px × 101px (scaled to 446px × 301px). How can it be scaled?
Kees
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188628
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic picture too big on product page
Hi,
It's a CSS issue ; it's not related to HikaShop.
Your "template.css" have specific rules which grow up the width of the images.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
It's a CSS issue ; it's not related to HikaShop.
Your "template.css" have specific rules which grow up the width of the images.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds