- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 9
Force Image Size makes Black Borders
11 years 8 months ago #188757
by huwhuw
Force Image Size makes Black Borders was created by huwhuw
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi I have a site which has lots of different image sizes for categories and products
I want to make them uniform using "force image size" however when i use this with "keep ratio" the thumbnails get a black border either on the top and bottom or on the sides in the case of portrait shaped images - is it possible to change this border to white instead? where is the code to do this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi I have a site which has lots of different image sizes for categories and products
I want to make them uniform using "force image size" however when i use this with "keep ratio" the thumbnails get a black border either on the top and bottom or on the sides in the case of portrait shaped images - is it possible to change this border to white instead? where is the code to do this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188760
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Force Image Size makes Black Borders
Hi,
In the HikaShop Imager Helper, for the thumbnail generation ; by default the border should be white ; but I think that if you use a PNG (or GIF) image with transparency, it might be possible that the background color won't be loaded correctly.
Regards,
In the HikaShop Imager Helper, for the thumbnail generation ; by default the border should be white ; but I think that if you use a PNG (or GIF) image with transparency, it might be possible that the background color won't be loaded correctly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds