- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Unwanted SqueezeBox.initialize({}); script
11 years 8 months ago #188853
by eggdesign
Unwanted SqueezeBox.initialize({}); script was created by eggdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
Need to get rid of
;
On Hikashop configuration I have it set
Use bootstrap design: YES
Popup mode: Bootstrap
Use Chosen library: YES
I thought it would use bootstrap modal instead of squeezeBox. It seems to be using the wrong modal library. Or at least it is loading the script.
The problem is that it is causing conflict with other stuff.
1 - Should it be loading the script above? Even it is set to use Bootstrap modal in the configuration?
2 - How can I stop it loading without having to worry about the extension being updated and loosing that hack?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
Need to get rid of
Code:
jQuery(function($) {
SqueezeBox.initialize({});
SqueezeBox.assign($('a.modal').get(), {
parse: 'rel'
});
})
On Hikashop configuration I have it set
Use bootstrap design: YES
Popup mode: Bootstrap
Use Chosen library: YES
I thought it would use bootstrap modal instead of squeezeBox. It seems to be using the wrong modal library. Or at least it is loading the script.
The problem is that it is causing conflict with other stuff.
1 - Should it be loading the script above? Even it is set to use Bootstrap modal in the configuration?
2 - How can I stop it loading without having to worry about the extension being updated and loosing that hack?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188854
by eggdesign
Replied by eggdesign on topic Unwanted SqueezeBox.initialize({}); script
The Code seems to be coming from /administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php
line: 213
JHTML::_('behavior.modal');
If I comment it out, the squeezebox script goes away, but I am afraid it may affect something else in the Admin side of the shop.
Could we use JHtml::_('bootstrap.modal') instad of JHTML::_('behavior.modal'); ?
This seems to load bootstraps modal script instead of squeezebox
What would be the way to go here to avoid loosing this when updating the extension?
Thanks
line: 213
JHTML::_('behavior.modal');
If I comment it out, the squeezebox script goes away, but I am afraid it may affect something else in the Admin side of the shop.
Could we use JHtml::_('bootstrap.modal') instad of JHTML::_('behavior.modal'); ?
This seems to load bootstraps modal script instead of squeezebox
What would be the way to go here to avoid loosing this when updating the extension?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188910
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unwanted SqueezeBox.initialize({}); script
Hi,
The helper cart still include Squeezebox because the popup it display is still with squeezebox.
If you do not use the popup when adding a product in the cart ; you could modify this line (otherwise the javascript will generate an error).
Regards,
The helper cart still include Squeezebox because the popup it display is still with squeezebox.
If you do not use the popup when adding a product in the cart ; you could modify this line (otherwise the javascript will generate an error).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds