- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Farmers Produce Shopping and Subscription Feature
- chwebmedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #189080
by chwebmedia
Farmers Produce Shopping and Subscription Feature was created by chwebmedia
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Karen
Hi, I purchased the HikaShop for $120 and I need to build my shopping cart like this, capayvalleyfarmshop.csaware.com/bushel-C28 , can Hikashop do this?
Thanks,
Karen
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Karen
Hi, I purchased the HikaShop for $120 and I need to build my shopping cart like this, capayvalleyfarmshop.csaware.com/bushel-C28 , can Hikashop do this?
Thanks,
Karen
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189097
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Farmers Produce Shopping and Subscription Feature
Hi,
Yes.
You want to create a characteristic for the selection of the number of deliveries:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
That will allow you to set a price for each develiry number choice.
For the frequency selector, you can create a custom field of the table "item":
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...shop-field-form.html
Yes.
You want to create a characteristic for the selection of the number of deliveries:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
That will allow you to set a price for each develiry number choice.
For the frequency selector, you can create a custom field of the table "item":
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...shop-field-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chwebmedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #189341
by chwebmedia
Replied by chwebmedia on topic Farmers Produce Shopping and Subscription Feature
I have created the custom field for a item and followed the instruction but I still don't see this option on the particular category I selected (vegetable produce). How do I make it to work?
baselineproduce.com/index.php/shop-onlin...21-vegetable-produce
baselineproduce.com/index.php/shop-onlin...21-vegetable-produce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189354
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Farmers Produce Shopping and Subscription Feature
Hi,
The custom field must be set for the "item" table, assigned to the desired category and potentially sub categories and published.
If it is set up this way you should see it on the product pages.
Please give us a screenshot of your custom field settings.
The custom field must be set for the "item" table, assigned to the desired category and potentially sub categories and published.
If it is set up this way you should see it on the product pages.
Please give us a screenshot of your custom field settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chwebmedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #189454
by chwebmedia
Replied by chwebmedia on topic Farmers Produce Shopping and Subscription Feature
I just recreated the custom field and set it for the "item" table, but i still don't see it show under the category "vegetable produce".
baselineproduce.com/images/Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 10.56.48 AM.png
I want the custom field to show right below the "characteristic" field at the top here, baselineproduce.com/index.php/shop-online/product/19-bushel
Reference site: capayvalleyfarmshop.csaware.com/bushel-C28
Regards,
Karen
baselineproduce.com/images/Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 10.56.48 AM.png
I want the custom field to show right below the "characteristic" field at the top here, baselineproduce.com/index.php/shop-online/product/19-bushel
Reference site: capayvalleyfarmshop.csaware.com/bushel-C28
Regards,
Karen
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by chwebmedia. Reason: sending the reference site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189572
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Farmers Produce Shopping and Subscription Feature
Hi,
I checked your website but you don't have any products directly under the category "Organic produce". The product bushel is under the category "Vegetable Produce" which itself is under the category "Organic produce".
If you want the field to appear for that product, you should turn on the "including sub categories" option of your custom field.
I checked your website but you don't have any products directly under the category "Organic produce". The product bushel is under the category "Vegetable Produce" which itself is under the category "Organic produce".
If you want the field to appear for that product, you should turn on the "including sub categories" option of your custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chwebmedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #189586
by chwebmedia
Replied by chwebmedia on topic Farmers Produce Shopping and Subscription Feature
Hi, I turned on the "sub categories" on the custom field but nothing happens! All I want is to have the custom field right under the "Sign-up for a home delivery"
Please see my attachment.
Plus, I see the error message and not sure what it means:
"Error
Please complete the Delivery frequency: field"
Site: baselineproduce.com/index.php/shop-online/product/19-bushel
Regards,
Karen
Please see my attachment.
Plus, I see the error message and not sure what it means:
"Error
Please complete the Delivery frequency: field"
Site: baselineproduce.com/index.php/shop-online/product/19-bushel
Regards,
Karen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189659
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Farmers Produce Shopping and Subscription Feature
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds